UK China Creative Exchange Conference
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED!
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND BE PLACED ON OUR WAITING LIST, PLEASE EMAIL YUAN@PACT.CO.UK
To kick off this year's week-long UK China Creative Exchange we are holding a day-long conference in London featuring commissioners from each of the UK broadcasters as well as top Chinese executives who are official delegates of the Exchange. The conference will also include a networking lunch.
To register now, please use the booking form on this page.
Places are limited to two tickets per company.
- Running order
· 10:00am: Welcome & introduction
· 10:10am: ITV Studios – Mike Beale, Managing Director Nordics & Global Creative Network
· 10:30am: BBC4 – Cassian Harrison, Channel Editor
· 10:50am: China: LIC – Leland Ling, CEO
· 10:55am: China: CCTV X 2 – Wei Shen, Producer & Lin Tang, Producer
· 11:05am: Channel 4 – Lucy Leveugle, Commissioning Editor Factual Entertainment
· 11:25am: China: TANGDE – Yang Zhang, Director of International Development
· 11:30am: China: WeKids
· 11:35am: ITV – Joe Mace, International Commissioner
· 11:55am: China: Beijing Jingdu Century – Ruoxiao Wang, International Cooperative Manager
· 12:00pm: BBC - Jan Younghusband, Commissioning Editor Music & Events
· 12:20pm: China: Showing Media, Xiaoying Yao, General Manager
· 12:25pm LUNCH & NETWORKING
· 1:25pm: Welcome back - afternoon session overview
· 1:30pm: BBC Alba - Iseabail MacTaggart, Director of Strategy & Parternships
· 1:45pm: Incentives & opportunities around the UK - Creative Scotland, Creative Wales, Northern Ireland Screen, Screen Yorkshire
· 2:35pm: BBC - Catherine Cotton, Commissioning Editor Features & Formats
· 2:55pm: China: Hauce Pictures, Zhuo Zhang, VP of Huace Pictures
· 3:00pm S4C - Llion Iwan - Factual & Religion Commissioner
· 3:20pm: China: SMG, Xinyi Wang, Producer
· 3:25pm: BBC – Jason Emerton, Funding & Commercial Manager (co-productions)
· 3:45pm: CLOSE – final comments
· 3:50pm – OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPH (EVERYONE ON THE STAGE FOR GROUP PHOTO)
If you have any queries about the event, please contact email@example.com.