Seminar: Settling a Dispute in a Day
This seminar is for anyone who handles disputes and anyone who would like to know how to make disputes go away. That includes litigators but also non-contentious commercial and private client, in-house lawyers, accountants and finance directors.
The seminar will cover a range of areas including:
- When is the right time to talk
- Getting the other side to the table
- Getting the best deal on the day
- Pitfalls to avoid
- How to break a deadlock
- Disputes from the client’s perspective
- Why disputes escalate and how to spot warning signings
- How to ward off a dispute and get a business relationship back on track
- Defusing partnership and private client disputes
- Using mediation to grow your practice
The cost to attend is £340 plus VAT.
Attendee numbers will be kept low.
To find out more and register now, please e-mail Andrew directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this event is not hosted by Pact. Pact is not in any way responsible for this event and does not accept liability for any inaccuracies in the information listed here. Please confirm the event details with the host organisation before booking or making any arrangements.