Realscreen Summit 2021: join the Pact-led UK delegation
Online, Monday 25th January – Thursday 4th February 2021
The 23rd edition of Realscreen Summit will feature a virtual marketplace for industry members to connect, network and engage with one another in a whole new reimagined space.
With support from the Department for International Trade (DIT), Pact will be ‘leading’ a UK delegation to the Summit, providing wrap around support and hosting an online pavilion to help UK indies showcase their content and connect with international buyers.
The Pact Package
– Pact X Realscreen Summit Open House webinar with platform demo (more details below)
– Pact Briefing webinar to help you prepare and get the most out of the Summit
– Company sizzle reel and screeners promoted to buyers via the UK Indies app
During the Summit
– Virtual concierge to welcome buyers and guests to the UK Pavilion and provide support to UK indies during the event
– Your company branding within the UK Pavilion and your own dedicated meeting area
– Your company sizzle reel showcased within the UK Pavilion and in your own dedicated area
– Access to main delegate lounge
– Access to Realscreen Summit panel discussions and talks
- Pricing and eligibility
A limited number of £250 subsidised places are still available. You must be a registered UK production company to be eligible.
**Please note: the discount is limited to one delegate per company.**
Register via Eventbrite.
Once all of the £250 subsidised spaces have been booked, remaining places will be £400.
If you experience any issues registering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.