Pact Inclusive Leadership Lab - Bristol
This half-day workshop will help leaders to:
- Reframe ‘diversity’ and understand the benefits of creating diverse and inclusive teams and organisations
- Understand and tackle their own unconscious bias
- Embed inclusion in decision-making
- Understand the framework necessary to create their own diversity strategy
- Design, articulate and own actions that will make a difference
- Embed diversity and inclusion in production
Book your place now.
We advise early booking, as places are limited.
- About Stephen Frost
Stephen is a globally recognised diversity, inclusion and leadership expert. He worked in-house at KPMG as Head of Diversity and Inclusion and led the inclusion work at the London Olympic and Paralympic Games 2012. He advises the Football Association and HM Government on diversity best practice, and was a 2012-2014 Visiting Fellow in the Women and Public Policy Program at Harvard’s Kennedy School.
Stephen and his team specialise in working with clients to embed inclusive leadership in their decision-making. Pact have worked closely with the Frost team to design a programme which takes into consideration the barriers and working practices in TV and film, to create solutions and frameworks specifically tailored to the unique challenges and needs of this sector.
If you would like more information, please contact Pact's Head of Diversity, Anjani Patel, Anjani@pact.co.uk.