National Inclusion Week: Disability Awareness Workshop
The workshop will include:
– Talking disability – taking the anxiety away from saying the wrong thing
– Advertising – supplying documents in accessible formats
– Interview stage – discussing access requirements
– Reasonable adjustments in the workplace – and what this means
– Creating an inclusive workplace – appropriate language, employee responsibilities and support
– Access to Work – how it can help you and the employee
– Case studies
This session is supported by the BBC.
Register for the webinar here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
About the speaker
The session will be run by Heloise Beaton, ThinkBIGGER!'s Disability Lead. Heloise has freelanced for a decade as a factual television producer and entered the industry through the Channel 4 production training scheme, run by ThinkBIGGER! She has produced studio TV featuring high profile figures from the Prime Minister to Davina McCall as well as supporting on and off-screen disabled talent. Heloise is passionate about making sure the industry is accessible for everyone and wants to show they can thrive in their chosen field.