KTN & Innovate UK Creative Industries Fund: Briefing Event
Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, is launching a new competition, the Creative Industries Fund, investing up to £2.5 million in innovation projects.
The aim of the Creative Industries Fund is to provide a package of targeted support for growth so ambitious, creative businesses can reach their potential. UK registered micro and small businesses in the creative sector can apply for a package of support to grow their business. This package includes ongoing support from Innovate UK EDGE and funding of up to £25,000 for innovation projects.
Innovate UK is looking for fund projects which:
– offer a clearly innovative and ambitious idea
– are new to your business;
– create a new revenue stream, for example: new products, services or IP;
– respond to the changing market conditions, such as new modes of audience consumption, or the adoption of new technologies within the sector;
– will be market-ready within 12 months of receiving support;
– will be able to start rapidly;
– represent value for money.
The Creative Industries Fund, opening for applications on 17th May 2021, is for micro and small businesses operating in or supporting the UK creative industries, which have never previously received innovation grant funding from Innovate UK.
- Register for free
This event, hosted by KTN, will give potential applicants the chance to hear directly from the team behind the fund; gaining insights into its aims and objectives, as well as the types of projects and companies that are eligible. Attendees will also benefit from practical guidance around the application process.
Register for the briefing event here.
Please note: this event is not hosted by Pact. Pact is not in any way responsible for this event and does not accept liability for any inaccuracies in the information listed here. You are advised to thoroughly check the details before booking or making any arrangements.