Inclusive Leadership Lab in Glasgow
This lab will help senior industry figures to think strategically about diversity, inclusion and bias.
Participants will learn how to:
- Reframe ‘diversity’ and understand the benefits of creating diverse and inclusive teams and organisations
- Understand and tackle their own unconscious bias
- Embed inclusion in decision-making
- Understand the framework necessary to create your own diversity strategy
- Design, articulate and own actions that will make a difference
- Embed diversity and inclusion in production
- Register now
This is a free Lab for Pact members. Spaces are limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
About Stephen Frost
Stephen is a globally recognised diversity, inclusion and leadership expert. He worked in-house at KPMG as Head of Diversity and Inclusion and led the inclusion work at the London Olympic and Paralympic Games 201. He advises the Football Association and HM Government on diversity best practice, and was a 2012-2014 Visiting Fellow in the Women and Public Policy Program at Harvard’s Kennedy School. Stephen and his team specialise in working with clients to embed inclusive leadership in their decision-making. Pact have worked closely with the Frost team to design a programme which takes into consideration the barriers and working practices in TV and film, to create solutions and frameworks specifically tailored to the unique challenges and needs of this sector
If you would like more information, please contact Anjani Patel, Head of Diversity at Pact, Anjani@pact.co.uk