D&I Workshop: Working with Disabled Colleagues
The workshop will include:
– Talking disability – taking the anxiety away from saying the wrong thing
– Advertising – supplying documents in accessible formats
– Interview stage – discussing access requirements
– Reasonable adjustments in the workplace – and what this means
– Creating an inclusive workplace – appropriate language, employee responsibilities and support
– Access to Work – how it can help you and the employee
– An overview of the TV Access Project's 5 As guidance
The session will be run by Heloise Beaton, ThinkBIGGER!'s Disability Lead.
- Register now
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the session.
About Heloise Beaton
Heloise has freelanced for a decade as a factual television producer and entered the industry through the Channel 4 production training scheme, run by ThinkBIGGER! She has produced studio TV featuring high profile figures from the Prime Minister to Davina McCall as well as supporting on and off-screen disabled talent. Heloise is passionate about making sure the industry is accessible for everyone and wants to show they can thrive in their chosen field.re you looking to engage with new disabled talent for a job posting?
ThinkBIGGER! has consulted on improving disabled access to the industry for ScreenSkills, Bafta and the BFI.