The Global Talent Visa endorsement assesses applicants' skills, abilities and achievements in accordance with Pact’s endorsement criteria (outlined below) to decide whether applicants should be endorsed to progress their application.
To be successful, applicants will need to comply with one of Pact’s endorsement criteria.
Applicants will also need to comply with the evidence requirements outlined under the Arts Council England Guidance here.
How to apply
The Global Talent endorsement application is submitted online directly to the Home Office and is available here.
Please be aware that endorsement applications and/or visa applications must NOT be sent to Pact directly. All applications must only be sent to the Home Office.
The information found on this page is solely meant to inform applicants of Pact’s endorsement criteria. Pact will not provide bespoke advice on potential applications or updates on current applications.
The Global Talent endorsement applications process
Pact's endorsement criteria
Applicants who wish to be endorsed as a recognised leader in the fields of Film, Television, Animation, Post-Production and/or Visual Effects must show evidence for one of the following:
1. Have won (at any time), or in the last 10 years from the date of application have received a nomination for, one of the following awards:
– an Academy Award,
– a British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) (Film, Television, Craft, Cymru, Scotland and Games only) Award,
– a Golden Globe, or
– an Emmy Award.
2. Have, within the last 10 years from the year of application, made a significant and direct contribution to winning or being nominated for one of the awards mentioned above.
3. Have, within the last 15 years, achieved a minimum of two nominations for one of the awards mentioned above.
4. Can demonstrate notable industry recognition by providing evidence of:
a) international distribution sales and recognition; and
b) having achieved one of the following combinations:
– at any time, won a minimum of two Notable Industry Recognition Awards; or
– at any time, won one Notable Industry Recognition Award and, within the last six years before the date of application, have been nominated for another Notable Industry Recognition Award; or
– within the last six years before the date of application, have been nominated for a minimum of three Notable Industry Recognition Awards; or
– within the last 3 years before the date of application, made a significant and direct contribution to winning two Notable Industry Recognition Awards, or being nominated for a minimum of three Notable Industry Recognition Awards.
If you have any questions on Pact’s endorsement criteria, please review our FAQs at the bottom of this page in the first instance.
If you have still have specific questions on Pact’s endorsement criteria, please contact Annette Atanda.
Annette Atanda Business Affairs Paralegal