Pact acts as a Designated Competent Body under Arts Council England for the purpose of assessing Global Talent applications in the fields of the Film, Television, Animation, Post-Production or Visual Effects industry.
The Application Process
Applying for your first Global Talent visa is a two-stage process:
Stage 1 - application to the Home Office for endorsement as a leader in a recognised field.
Stage 2 - the visa application
Stage 1 assesses your skills, abilities and achievements and enables the Designated Competent Bodies to decide whether you should be endorsed in order to progress your application.
This Stage 1 application is submitted online to the Home Office. The form is available here: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/global-talent-endorsement
Please be aware that endorsements or visa applications must NOT be sent to Pact directly. All applications must only be sent to the Home Office.
The information found on this page is solely meant to inform applicants of the criteria that endorsements will be made under. Pact will not provide bespoke advice on potential applications or updates on current applications.
For more information on the application process, please see ‘The Guidance on policy for UK Visas under Global Talent’, to be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-on-applications-under-global-talent
Pact's assessment criteria
If you wish to be considered as a Global Talent applicant in the fields of the Film, Television, Animation, Post-Production or Visual Effects industry, you must show evidence for one of the following:
- Have won (at any time) or in the last 10 years from your date of application, have received a nomination for 1 of the following awards:
- an Academy Award,
- a British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) (Film, Television Crafts, Cymru, Scotland and Games only) award,
- a Golden Globe, or
- an Emmy Award;
2. have, within the last 10 years from the year of application, made a significant and direct contribution to winning or being nominated for 1 of the awards mentioned above;
3. have within the last 15 years achieved a minimum of 2 nominations for 1 of the awards mentioned above;
4. Demonstrate notable industry recognition by providing evidence of:
- international distribution sales and recognition and;
- having achieved one of the following combinations:
- won a minimum of 2 awards; or
- won 1 award and, within the last 6 years before the date of application, have been nominated for another; or
- within the last 6 years before the date of application, have been nominated for a minimum of 3 awards; or
- within the last 3 years before the date of application, made a significant and direct contribution to winning 2 awards, or being nominated for a minimum of 3 of the awards in the Notable Industry Recognition Awards list published below.
Notable Industry Recognition Awards List
Tier 1 Pact contact
Annette Atanda Business Affairs ParalegalSee contact +