The USA remains the number one export market for UK content, worth over £466m in the 2019/20 financial year as reported in our most recent Pact TV Exports Report.
With that in mind, we’re keen to keep Pact members informed about the opportunities available to them with the many North American broadcasters who are hungry for UK productions and formats. That’s why throughout January we’ll be re-sharing some key North American Broadcaster Briefings that we hosted last year, all free and available to Pact members via the Growth Accelerator.
If you’re planning to attend Realscreen Summit (from 25th January to 4th February) as part of the Pact-led UK delegation*, you may find these briefings particularly useful. But even if you’re not, there’s no time like the present to brush up on your knowledge of US broadcasters and what they’re looking for.
Shared so far...
*Do you want to be part of the Pact UK delegation at Realscreen Summit?
With support from the Department for International Trade (DIT), we will be ‘leading’ a UK delegation to the virtual Summit, providing wrap around support and hosting an online pavilion to help UK indies showcase their content and connect with international buyers.
The Pact Package
– Pact X Realscreen Summit Open House webinar with platform demo (more details below)
– Pact Briefing webinar to help you prepare and get the most out of the Summit
– Company sizzle reel and screeners promoted to buyers via the UK Indies app
During the Summit
– Virtual concierge to welcome buyers and guests to the UK Pavilion and provide support to UK indies during the event
– Your company branding within the UK Pavilion and your own dedicated meeting area
– Your company sizzle reel showcased within the UK Pavilion and in your own dedicated area
– Access to main delegate lounge
– Access to Realscreen Summit panel discussions and talks
Pricing and eligibility
A limited number of £250 subsidised places are still available. You must be a registered UK production company to be eligible.
**Please note: the discount is limited to one delegate per company.**
Register via Eventbrite.
Once all of the £250 subsidised spaces have been booked, remaining places will be £400.
If you have any queries, please contact Hannah Grencis: email@example.com