This all-day event will be packed with keynote speakers, commissioners, insights and information for the whole animation community from kids’ TV through commercials and corporate to VFX and VR. Plus one-to-one meetings with key experts.
Find out more and register here.
Please note this event is not hosted by Pact. Pact is not in any way responsible for this event and does not accept liability for any inaccuracies in the information listed here. Please confirm the event details with the host organisation before booking or making any arrangements.
- Confirmed speakers and panels
- Sarah Legg (CBeebies) and Jo Allen (CBBC) join the Commissioners Panel.
- Future Funding and Flow panel with Chris Halliday, (Senior Certification Analyst, BFI); Jayne Hyndman (Senior Business Affairs Manager, Rights.tv); Rosemary Klein, (Director, The Television Affairs Consultancy); Andy Wright (HETV and Animation Certification Analyst, BFI).
- VR with Nick Pittam (Fire Panda) and Ben Mills (Desk Dragons).
- New Initiatives, New Entrants panel - discover how your company can access training funding and how the animation levy is being refined for 2017.
- Standing up for Animation panel: on policy priorities and planning for a post-Brexit future. Speakers include Helen Brunsdon and Kate O’Connor.
- Latest research on kids' viewing habits from Fiona Scott, University of Sheffield.
- One-to-one meetings from 4.30-6.30pm.