DIT Trade Mission to Kidscreen Summit 2017
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region, ERDF's 'Global Growth' Project and The Children's Media Conference (CMC) on a Trade Mission to Kidscreen Summit 2017, Miami, and discover new export opportunities for your creative company.
What is the Kidscreen Summit?
Kidscreen Summit is renowned as the children’s entertainment industry’s most important global annual event. Over 400 TV Programming, Acquisitions and Development executives attend Kidscreen Summit to take advantage of the year’s best business networking. In recent years UK sales have been exceptional.
Who Attends Kidscreen Summit?
• TV Programming Executives
• Acquisitions and Development Leaders
• Producers and Creators
• Licensors & Licensees
• Digital Media Content Creators and Distributors
What are the benefits for your business?
• Discounted price for the Kidscreen Summit 2017
• Pre-mission briefing in London on how to get the most from your visit
• Networking opportunities
• Reserved business meeting area
• Marketing support including delegate brochure
For four days, you will make new connections, share ideas that drive your business forward and discover the latest trends.
- Registration and costs
The Trade Mission to Kidscreen Summit 2017 is part-funded by the ERDF's Global Growth Project.
Administration fee: £250 (+VAT)
Additional costs for flights and in-market activities to be covered by the companies.
Eligibility will be based on your application.
• Established London-based SMEs.
• Trade mission organisers may cover accommodation costs for up to five nights in a designated hotel.
Find out more and register here.
Please note this event is not hosted by Pact. Pact is not in any way responsible for this event and does not accept liability for any inaccuracies in the information listed here. Please confirm the event details with the host organisation before booking or making any arrangements.