Organised by the Creative Industries Council, Createch conference explores the global ecosystem of businesses blending creativity and technology to create new products, services and experiences. You’ll learn from Createch innovators, industry experts and thought leaders from 40 organisations including Facebook, DCMS, Digital Catapult, Imagination and BBC Studios.
They will share case studies, lessons and actionable intelligence on topics such as:
- Successfully collaborating on Createch projects - and the pitfalls to avoid
- Identifying, protecting and monetising your intellectual property
- Developing new business streams and scaling your business using Createch
- What’s next for the future of immersive entertainment
- Transforming business processes and products using the power of personalisation
- How brands should interact with customers in an increasingly immersive world
- How Facebook is harnessing Createch as a force for good
Confirmed speakers include Margot James MP, Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries; Tim Davie CBE, CEO BBC Studios; Sol Rogers, Founder & CEO, Rewind, Chairman BAFTA Immersive; and Julie Cohen, Founder & CEO, Across the Pond.
There will be opportunities throughout the day to connect with your fellow delegates - 400 creative and tech leaders from across the UK and overseas.
- 10% discount for Pact members
Tickets are £254, including lunch, snacks and a drinks reception at the end of the day.
Book your ticket using the 10% Pact discount code Createch10Pact here.
Please note this event is not hosted by Pact. Pact is not in any way responsible for this event and does not accept liability for any inaccuracies in the information listed here. Please confirm the event details with the host organisation before booking or making any arrangements.