To help UK indies through this unprecedented crisis, Pact Council voted unanimously in April to freeze all existing Pact producer members’ payments until 30th September 2020.
The Pact accounts team has now contacted all Pact producer members directly to make the appropriate arrangements to implement this payment freeze. If you don’t believe your company has heard from the Pact accounts team in relation to this offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not already a Pact member?
We are also running a free membership offer for eligible indies who are not currently Pact members, including those whose membership has lapsed previously. Please find details about this here.
If you have any queries about this free membership offer, please contact Pact’s Membership Executive, Adam Turner: email@example.com.
What’s included in the free period?
During this period, Pact’s usual offering for members remains unchanged. You can continue to enjoy all the same benefits, including:
- Legal and Business Affairs advice and support by phone, e-mail and online
- Access to a library of contract templates and agreements
- Access to member only commissioner briefings and events
- Weekly e-mail updates and breaking news alerts
- Industry offers and discounts
- Access to the Pact Growth Accelerator online business tool
- Business development advice and support by phone, e-mail and online
- A dedicated Nations and regions team available by phone, e-mail and online
In addition, we have ramped up our offering since the COVID-19 pandemic began and are providing members with sector-specific support and advice, including:
- A regular COVID-19 webinar briefing and Q&A
- A dedicated COVID-19 section on the Pact website
- E-mail alerts with the latest guidance and information
- Access to new and updated template agreements and guidance, such as a furlough leave letter for employers
- A turbo-charged Pact Growth Accelerator with even more online resources, such as new commissioner briefings and webinars
We also continue to carry out our crucial lobbying and campaigning work on behalf of indies; forging agreements with the unions and guilds, discussing sector-specific policy and incentives with Government and ministers, and negotiating with the broadcasters – all to ensure the best possible environment for indies to do business in, both during and beyond this crisis.
All Pact staff continue to work remotely and should you need to contact anyone you can find information here.