This Pact Export Accelerator one-day training workshop will deliver skills and insights to help independent producers to develop global businesses.
The workshop is taking place in a number of UK cities in February and speakers include Grand Scheme Media’s Graham Smith, Rainmark Films owner Tracey Scoffield, Znak & Co.’s Natalka Znak, All3media International’s EVP of Formats Nick Smith, and Pact’s Director of International Strategy Dawn McCarthy-Simpson MBE.
Topics that will be covered include:
• Building your international profile
• Managing International relationships
• Developing transferable content
• Pitch techniques
• Facing up to new challenges in the market
• Selling IP overseas
• Understanding global programme needs and trends
• Utilising the Export Accelerator online resource – with access to funding information from over 100 countries
• Working with distributors and agents (home and abroad)
The workshop is free to attend but spaces are limited and you must register in advance.
The workshop dates and locations are:
Cardiff: Tuesday 5th February
Bristol: Wednesday 6th February
Leeds: Tuesday 12th February
Glasgow: Wednesday 13th February
Belfast: Thursday 21st February
To register for one of the workshops now, click here.