Am I eligible for Pact Membership?
In order to join Pact, you must be a UK registered Limited company. If your company is applying for Film Producer membership, you must be able to prove that you exclusively produce only this type of content.
How do I apply for membership?
Membership applications are to be completed by filling in the required forms and sending them by post to the Pact office, alternatively please email all the necessary documentation to email@example.com. Once we receive your application, we will get this set up for you as soon as possible (usually within one working day) and send you all the member information you'll need, you will then be able to start accessing Pact's membership benefits.
What category of membership should I join?
- The category of membership you should join will depend on what you produce and how long you have been in operation.
- If your company produces Film only, you should join Pact as a Film Member.
- If your company produces Televison or across multiple platforms (film, TV, digital), you should join Pact as a TV & Multi-platform member or an Affiliate Member (see below).
- Affiliate Membership is open to all newly formed, UK registered limited companies that have never previously been a member of pact, or a subsidiary member of a group membership.
- Full Membership is open to all UK registered companies that are currently producing professionally for Television and Multiplatform or that are engaged in the sale and/or exploitation of Television and Multiplatforms.
Pact also offers professional membership for companies who provide within the industry in Pact's facilitator membership offering. This entitles you to full access to Pact's services except for the right to vote or the right to sit on Pact's council.
How long does my membership take to process?
Once we have received the required paperwork and payment, your membership will be generally be active within 1 working day.
Can all my staff have their own log-in?
All employees of the company can have their own log-in to the Pact website. In order to register to use the website, please email Adam Turner (firstname.lastname@example.org) providing your full name, email address and job title.
- Am I eligible for Pact Membership?
Sign up for the Pact Newsletter
Any questions please contact:
Adam Turner Membership, CRM & Website ExecutiveSee contact +