Pact China Mission and Shanghai TV Festival
The trip has been scheduled to coincide with Shanghai TV Festival (10 - 14 June), and will also include meetings in Beijing.
The package includes:
- Entrance to Shanghai TV Festival
- Planned visits, workshops and round table meetings with broadcasters and large production organisations in both Beijing and Shanghai (may include other neighbouring cities)
- Transport to and from meetings
- Train between Beijing & Shanghai (one way)
- Train between Shanghai & Nanjing (return)
Package cost: £1850 plus VAT
TAP grants to the value of £2,000 are available to eligible companies to claim against costs.
Additional costs include:
- Chinese Visa
- International travel and airport transfer (fly in to Beijing, fly out of Shanghai)
- Hotels (approx £100 per night)
- Agenda and registration
The full agenda will be confirmed shortly and will include:
Wednesday 5th June: Arrive in Beijing
Thursday 6th & Friday 7th June: Beijing - various visits/workshops (CCTV, LIC, CICC, BTV etc)
Saturday 8th June: Cultural day – Great Wall of China (bus transfer and lunch)
Sunday 9th June: Travel to Shanghai (high speed train – 5 hours)
Monday 10th – Thursday 13th June: Shanghai TV Festival & additional activities
Friday 14th June: Travel to Nanjing – JSBC broadcasting
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For any queries, please contact Pact's International Coordinator, Yuan Liu.
Yuan Liu International Coordinator & Chinese TranslatorSee contact +