MIP Junior (Fully Booked)
MIPJunior is the biggest international digital library of kids’ programmes, uniting the world’s most influential buyers, sellers and producers the weekend before MIPCOM. Over two days, these digital players, publishers and licensing executives, present, discover and screen the very latest content, giving them the edge on concluding deals at MIPCOM.
- Pact Package - NO MORE GRANTS AVAILABLE FOR 2015
- Pricing & Applications
Pact has a limited number of grant assisted places for MIPJunior 2015. The places are on a first come, first served basis.
· 1 badge – access to conference
· Screen two programmes plus one development project
· UK room which UK delegates can use for meetings
· UK Indies breakfast networking opportunity
· 30 minutes of encoding on UK Indies app and Global Commissioning app – promoted to buyers at MIPJunior
· Branding and promotion
· Pre-market support
Market price: £1600*
UKTI TAP grant: £1500**
There are no longer grant assisted places available for this market.
For further information on international exports contact Dawn McCarthy-Simpson.
*Please note that prices do not include travel or accommodation unless stated.
**Find out more about UKTI TAP grants here.