Growth in the UK creative industries and priorities for the Industrial Strategy
- Talent pipelines, skill gaps, career pathways and professional development;
- Making the case for future public investment;
- Utilising, developing and investing in new technologies;
- Balancing growth in creative clusters across the nations and regions of the UK;
- International trade, export strength and soft power; and
- Identifying priorities for regulatory and policy support.
The seminar will include keynote addresses from Andrea Young (Director of Broadcasting, Media and the Creative Industries, DCMS) and Sue Bishop (Director, Creative, Consumer and Sports Economy, DIT). Pact Chief Executive John McVay will also be speaking.
This event is CPD certified.
Please note this event is not hosted by Pact. Pact is not in any way responsible for this event and does not accept liability for any inaccuracies in the information listed here. Please confirm the event details with the host organisation before booking or making any arrangements.