Edinburgh TV Festival 2018 - Pact Discount
Now in its 43rd year, the Edinburgh Television Festival brings together all parts of the TV world to celebrate the creativity, diversity and inspirational talent in our field and to debate major industry issues.
The Festival comprises over 70 sessions and draws around 2000 delegates each year which include high calibre speakers, from media titans to actors, writers, producers, directors and network and channel bosses. This year's confirmed speakers include Baby Cow Founder, Steve Coogan; SVT Head of Drama, Anna Croneman; BBC Director of Content, Charlotte Moore; and SKY UK's Director of Programmes, Zai Bennett.
- Pact member rate
- What will your pass include?
Indies with a turnover of less than £1m per annum can access discounted registration rates - if it's your first time at the festival you can register for £480 (+fees), or if you're returning you can register for £580 (+fees).
In addition, all pact members can access a special rate of £660 (+ fees).
- Access to over 70 sessions including keynote speeches,
debates and masterclasses
- A packed schedule of networking, parties and receptions
- Access to speed meetings portal, ConnectED. Find new business opportunities by meeting commissioners, distributors, agents and talent managers
- Access to the festival app: create your own schedule, interact with sessions or put anonymous questions to speakers
- Membership to the Century Club in Soho, London (T&C’s apply)
Find out more about the festival and register via the website.