To help UK indies through this unprecedented crisis, Pact Council have voted unanimously to offer free and full access to its many services and resources to all eligible UK indies for a period of six months.
The free membership window sees existing members’ payments frozen between April and September 2020.
Below you can find more information about how this free period will be implemented.
The information is just for reference, you do not need to do anything to trigger this free offer. The Pact accounts team is contacting all Pact members directly to make the appropriate arrangements.
Not already a Pact member?
If you are not an existing Pact member, please find details about our six month free offer for lapsed or new members here.
If you have any queries about this free membership offer, please contact Pact’s Membership Executive, Adam Turner: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s included in the free six month period?
During this period, Pact’s usual offering for members remains unchanged. You can continue to enjoy all the same benefits, including:
- Legal and Business Affairs advice and support by phone, e-mail and online
- Access to a library of contract templates and agreements
- Access to member only commissioner briefings and events
- Weekly e-mail updates and breaking news alerts
- Industry offers and discounts
- Access to the Pact Growth Accelerator online business tool
- Business development advice and support by phone, e-mail and online
- A dedicated Nations and regions team available by phone, e-mail and online
In addition, we have ramped up our offering since the COVID-19 pandemic began and are providing members with sector-specific support and advice, including:
- A weekly COVID-19 webinar briefing and Q&A
- A dedicated COVID-19 section on the Pact website
- E-mail alerts with the latest guidance and information
- Access to new and updated template agreements and guidance, such as the recently drafted furlough leave letter for employers
- A turbo-charged Pact Growth Accelerator with even more online resources, such as new commissioner briefings and webinars
We also continue to carry out our crucial lobbying and campaigning work on behalf of indies; forging agreements with the unions and guilds, discussing sector-specific policy and incentives with Government and ministers, and negotiating with the broadcasters – all to ensure the best possible environment for indies to do business in, both during and beyond this crisis.
All Pact staff continue to work remotely and should you need to contact anyone you can find information here.